Learn Hebrew and get to know Israeli culture through its best-known and most loved children’s stories.
We’ll learn about colors, numbers, animals, family members and more….in Hebrew.
I’m very excited to meet all of you and bring you some MAGIC in Hebrew.
- הלו, הלו אבא (“Halo Halo abba”)
Objects and developing imagination
- הזחל הרעב (“Hazhchal Haraev”)
Numbers, days of the week, food
- מעשה בחמישה בלונים (“Maase be’chamisha balonim”)
Colors, values, friendship
- איילת מטיילת (“Ayelet Metayelt”)
Animals, helping others
- אליעזר והגזר (“Eliezer ve Hagever”)
Family members, animals and collaboration
Creative Storytelling with Mik-Mik
How to begin
You will receive an email with Zoom link and all the information you need for the classes, once you have completed the payment process.
3 -5 yars old
9:30-10:00 CT / 11:00- 11:30 CT